Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello, my name is Jo, and I'm a Procrastinator

It is 8:15 p.m. and I am so tired I could fall asleep typing except my dishwasher has all of a sudden decided to start making a noise like a jet plane taking off. I should be concerned, but I just don't have it in me. Which brings me to my shameful neglect of even attempting a Friday Feature last week. It was one of those Fridays that just never stops being busy, and so I said.. oh, I'll do it on Saturday morning. And then I got up at 5 am to go yard saling with The Fox on Saturday morning... and it didn't happen.
 "Oh, I'll do a really nice post on Tuesday. Maybe I'll even find another etsy shop I like and do a feature on them to make up for it."

o_o


So now it's after 8 o'clock and I'm stuffed full of this:


Which was beyond delicious, and the fact that I neither made it nor cleaned up after it was only the icing on top. The Fox worked his mad kitchen skills and that was after cutting hair non-stop today. 

Aside from that, things are pretty normal around here. I had some sales on etsy over the weekend which was very encouraging, and there are two new tomato sprouts that are peeping out in the new planters. Sowed my carrot and pak choy seeds in the back yard garden plots, and my sweet peppers and eggplants look like they may be ready to transplant soon. 

Sunday we had a chance to have lunch with another couple from our Bible study and we really enjoyed spending time with them! 

Then Monday night I got a text with this picture---->


And was at my best friend's house about 10 minutes later to see these sweet things in person! Oh, they were so sweet! Her DH had gone over the nest with the lawn mower and they were jumping everywhere! We ended up returning them to the nest, and I think the mother has since been back for them, so all is well, but I would have packed them home with me in a heartbeat if I thought my three wild hooligans would not gobble them up.

So that's been my excitement for the week. Now I can't make any promises, because as soon as I do, I'll flake out, but definitely check back on Friday for this week's feature piece! I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment