Thursday, January 24, 2013

My, How Time Flies

It has been a few days! It seems like even though the days are getting longer (it's no longer dark when I leave the shop! Yay!), the hours I have to work are never quite enough! Funny how that goes. Among the many things happening around here, my earrings from the lovely Angie Losek arrived earlier this week!
Aren't they so pretty! I was very excited to receive them! You can check out her shop here- Emerald City Stones

Also- I suppose it is Treasury Thursday instead of Tuesday! I am going to have to start making out a scheduled list of things to do every day rather than walking into work and just winging it. We'll see how that goes...

1. Short & Stout- Dachshund Love!







I am not exactly sure what all weiner dogs, hot air balloons, the color yellow and black bears have in common but that is what I was really feeling the last couple days! And there was all sorts of cool things to be found so I must not be the only crazy person.

                                               
There have been lots of new additions to the shop as well, including some pretty new pieces just in time for Valentine's Day!




14k Gold Heart Ring
Other than that- if that isn't enough- we have been out hunting and searching for cool vintage & antique junk. We haven't found much this week, but there's still a few days left. We did stop by a house earlier in the week to look at some furniture, but after seeing two cockroaches scamper across the walls, we felt like it might be safer to keep on looking!
We have also been getting our spirits caught up by all the beautiful sunshine that we have gotten in the last week or so. Mind you, the temperature was about 20 degrees one day this week, brrrrr, but that hasn't stopped us from stocking up on mis-tinted paints and wooden shelves and desks as well as some ceramic things that I have in mind to get the spray paint treatment. At least we will be prepared when it is finally as warm as it looks! Until then, I'm admiring the sunshine from indoors.

The Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment