Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mail Call!

The last couple days have been pretty exciting; I went a little overboard with my Christmas cash and the packages to prove it are starting to roll in! I got some fabulous felt from sweet emma jean that came today, and it is just wonderful. There are so many colors to choose from; I could only get one of each (I say each- she offers 130 different colors and I got 35!), but they are fantastic quality and I cannot wait to start making stuff with them. Although I am always a little hesitant to mess them up, so I have to just sit and gaze upon them the first couple days!





The other thing that arrived was these super super cute grocery bags. Made by Cottage Creations out of vintage fabrics, the handles are perfect for the grocery store, or you can also use them to tote stuff, such as your ridiculous stack of library books! I am in love with them, and have been using them every chance I get. The only problem is I only have two! I need more! I feel an addiction coming on.



Aside from that, I have just been getting ready for The Fox's birthday- it is tomorrow and I have been working on a Ninja Turtles canvas and a cookie cake all yesterday and today. For as much time as I've spent, I would like to think they would be a lot less janky, but unfortunately, that seems to be the standard around here. Thankfully, he is not too picky! And now I am off; to eat my half of a giant chocolate chip cookie and fill my grocery bags with food!


The Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment